· How to confirm request for appointment.
· How to reschedule request for appointment.
Login to your dashboard:
· Use registered email and password.
· At top bar of site homepage, click user account, then click Provider dashboard.
· Recent requests will be shown at the dashboard home. Click “All Requests “.
· Dashboard home will show recent booking with status “Processing “.
Dashboard recent requests
· At the side menu, below “Manage Service”, click “Recent requests”.
· In case you are not logged in your account, you will still be able to know once you got new requests.
· Notification will be via SMS and email.
· Email notification will include requested date and time and customer information.
Respond to requests
· The customer will send you tentative date and time. Once you got notification, you need to log in to your account.
· At recent requests section at dashboard home, click “All Request “or alternatively at the side menu, below “Manage Service”, click “Recent Requests”.
· At manage services > Recent Requests, you can see the list of request.
· You need give attention to request with status “Processing”.
· At action column:
· Details button [black color]: for booking details and customer information.
· Action button [blue color]: to set status of the request.
· Schedule button [green color]: to set new date and time.
· If the requested date and time by the customer is inline with your schedule, use the “Action” button [blue color]: select from drop list “Mark as Confirmed”.
· If the requested date and time by the customer is not inline with your schedule, you may contact the customer and agree suitable date and time.
· After coordinating with customer, use the “Schedule “button [green color]: set date and time and click “Change”. Then use the” Action “button [blue color]: select from drop list “Mark as Confirmed”.
· If you require further support
· WhatsApp : 0568889723
· Email: email@example.com